We are upgrading the UT Digital Repository (UTDR) and as part of the upgrade we want to rename it. We’re looking for a name that will be easy to remember and reflect the amazing work being done by faculty, students, and staff all over campus. We want your help in deciding what UTDR should be called!
The UTDR is an online archive that provides open access to the scholarly work being done at UT Austin. The UT Libraries manage the repository and are committed to the long-term preservation of deposited items.
- Anyone may enter the contest. You may submit your suggestions via Twitter to @utdigitalrepo or you may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest will end on Friday, June 12th.
- All submissions will be reviewed by a committee within the library. That committee will decide on the winning submission.
- The person who suggests the winning submission will receive a $50 Visa gift card and recognition via social media.
- Two other submitters will be chosen at random and will receive $25 gift cards (Amazon and HEB).
- The submitters agree to relinquish any intellectual property associated with their submission.