Please join us today, Wednesday, July 19th, 12:00-1:00pm in PCL Learning Lab 4 to learn about digital badging. We’ll have several knowledgeable presenters give a very short presentation and we’ll save the second half of the hour for discussion. Here’s our speaker line-up:
- Victor Baeza, Oklahoma State (via Skype)
- Cinthya Ippoliti, Oklahoma State (via Skype)
- Sarah Sweeney, Center for Open Educational Resources & Language Learning (COERLL)
- Nathalie Steinfeld Childre, COERLL
- Ken Tothero, Texas Extended Campus
If you don’t really know what digital badges are, or would like to share some suggestions for discussion questions, please see our intro to digital badging document.