As archivists, we create our finding aids in a variety of ways.
How can you keep your local workflow and still submit TARO-ready files for TARO?
Choose a method below and read on for detailed how-to information.
- Using an XML editor such as Oxygen, XMetal, Notepad++ (dtd compliant instructions, which will soon be depricated | schema compliant directions updated in Summer 2016)
- Using Notepad text editor (schema compliant directions coming in Summer 2017)
- Using Archon (updated July 2016)
- Using ArchivesSpace (updated April 2016 with the new schema instructions)
- Using Archivists Toolkit (schema compliant directions coming in Summer 2017)