The holidays are just around the corner and we have the perfect antidote for all of you last minute shoppers. The University of Texas Press and the UT Libraries have teamed up to promote literacy and reading, which means you have a chance to win one of three beautiful books from University of Texas Press, a great gift for a book lover, UT fan, or yourself!
You can enter the contest in any of the following ways; just pick the one that’s easiest for you:
- Post the photo to Twitter with the hashtag #utphotosforbooks with your caption for the photo or…
- Post the photo with your caption to our Facebook page or…
- Email the photo to email@example.com with your caption.
Here are the themes for each week:
- November 12-November 18: Post a picture of someone who positively influenced your life here at UT for a chance to win The Texas Book Two: More Profiles, History, and Reminiscences of the University
- November 26-December 1: Post a picture you took at a UT sporting event for a chance to win DKR: The Royal Scrapbook
- December 3 – December 9: Post a picture you took of your favorite library space on campus for a chance to win Frank Lloyd Wright, Art Collector: Secessionist Prints from the Turn of the Century
*By sharing your photo, you give us permission to use your photo on our social media profiles and in future Library Insiders.
Stay tuned to Twitter and Facebook for reminders about the contest each week and winner announcements. We can’t wait to see your photos!